If you have your existing designs already, looking for reliable production team to support, you can contact us to for
If you just have ideas already, looking for supports from our designer team, you can contact our designers for help
Q1: What’s your Product Range?
Q2: Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we have been in packaging field over 15 years. Factory review
Q3: Do you have stock products to sell?
No, we work with OEM/ODM orders. That means, we prepare all according to your request, such as size, material, design, quantity and solution.
Q4: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
-The size of the products (Length x Width x Height), including internal size and outside size
-The material and surface coating
-The printing colors.
Q5: What kind of artwork format is needed for printing?
-PDF, CDR, AI, PSD.
-Bleed size: 3-5mm.
-No less than 120DPI, higher resolution is welcome.
Q6: What is the lead time from artwork approval to production completion?
A typical job could take between 3 weeks to complete depending on order quantity. There are many steps involved; from the ordering of paper and paperboard, creating the die, sheeting the material, printing, die-cutting, and gluing. Once we have your information we will be able to better approximate lead-time.
Q7: Do you inspect the finished products?
-Yes. Each step of production and finished products will be carried out inspection by QC department before shipping.
Q8: What’s delivery time?
Standard Orders: two weeks from receipt of the final dieline and artwork.
Urgent Orders: one week from receipt of the CONFIRM and APPROVE dieline and artwork .
Delivery times for urgent orders require prompt approval of dieline and artwork / proofs. Failure to approve dieline and artwork due to changes or lack of response to email or phone calls will delay your order.
Q9: How do you ship the finished products?
-By couriers, TNT, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, etc.
Q10: What is Embossing?
Embossing is the process of creating either raised relief images and designs in box panel. An embossed pattern is raised against the background.
Q11: What is window box?
Window box provides a see-through plastic viewing panel of one box panel.
Q12: What is rigid box?
The panels of rigid box are made from thick, unbending paperboard which are taped or otherwise attached to each other to form the container. They cannot generally be folded flat (Foldable rigid box is exception), but are constructed in their final, three-dimensional shape. These boxes usually have a top and a bottom, and may be wrapped with printed or foiled paper Folding cartons are also if rarely used as shipping containers that would be corrugated boxes.
You dictate your preference as to how you want the boxes shipped. It is dependent on the size of the order. Quotes typically do not include the cost of a delivery, but the shipping cost may be requested to be added to the cost of the boxes. Smaller orders can ship via carrier. The boxes are placed in a corrugated case. The number of boxes in a case can vary depending on size of boxes itself. A request can be made as to how you would like the boxes packed.
Q14: Can you print text?
Of course, only if text and pictures of all sizes are crisp and clear, we can send you a printed example of a box to check.
Q15: What is CMYK, PMS color?
CMYK color is cyan, magenta, yellow and black ink. Each color prints from a separate plate as dots and screens in layers to create colors. CMYK is also known as process color or four color printing.
PMS stands for Pantone Matching System. This system was developed in the early 1960s and is internationally recognized and used in print, graphic, fashion and interior design. PMS colors are assigned numbers and formulas for ink mixing. A palette of 14 basic colors are used to mix inks according to the formulas. The color PMS 285 printed in two parts of the world on the same paper will match due to the consistency of the formulas. Printers can order the colors by numbers or use the formula to mix the ink color themselves.
CMYK will always be the standard in most color printing, however PMS offers an expanded horizon of choices.
Q15: What is a die, how is a die made?
The structure of the box and layout is used by the die maker to create a steel rule die. Die boards are cut by laser, insuring a much higher degree of accuracy and consistency between dies. Steel rule knives are then bent and cut to the required shape and fit into the slots burned by the laser. Where the design calls for a crease, the steel rule has a rounded edge that creates a score around which the carton will fold.
Q16: What Advantages do you have?
- Punctual. Have your orders met with late delivery? We are a Manufacturer. It ensures we have the ability to carry out the production schedule for punctual delivery.
- Strength. We Occupy 6 offset presses and flexographic printing: 6+1color Heidelberg CD 102, 4-color Heidelberg, Some other equipment are provided: automatic gluing box machine, automatic folding-page machine, automatic die-cutting machine, automatic cutting-paper machine, hot stamping press, filming machine, UV press, silk printing machine and so on.
- 15-year Experience. We have over 15-year experience in this industry. That means, we can preview the problems for the orders and production. Therefore, it will make sure to deduce the risk of bad situation to happen.
- Point to Point Service. There is one sales reprehensive who will serve you from inquiry to proucts shipped out. During the process, you just need to discuss with him for all the problems and the way saves much time.
- Free design. If you are not ready for the designs, the professional designers will be able to help you with it freely.
- Strict QC. For each order, strict inspection will be carried out by the QC department before shipping. The bad quality and situation will be avoided within door.
- Stable Suppliers. We have worked with many accessory suppliers for many years, so we can get cheaper paper stock, inks, handles and other accessories in good quality, so better price can be provided.
- Smooth Shipping. We have expert shipping department and forwarder, so we can promise faster delivery and made the goods well protected.
- Customers all over the world. Enough experience in foreign trade, we have many big customers in Australia, USA, Japan, Germany, UK etc.
- Certificates. ISO certificate, SGS testing reports and more, will guarantee the production process in good orders and products in high quality.
- Fast reply. Our team will respond your requests within 24 hours.